Digital Doors was created as a place for me to blog and share resources that I think would be helpful for teachers integrating technology in meaningful ways in their classroom. My goal would be to write a blog post a week, but with my busy schedule, that doesn't happen. I write when I can and rely on nifty tools to help me share what I am finding when I don't have time to write.

Sunday, February 28, 2016

Pin It

Widgets

Disrupting Education: Holly Clark

I had the opportunity to attend the NCCE Google Summit in Seattle this last week.  Holly Clark an inspiring educator who works with the EdTech Team gave the Keynote speech titled, Disrupt Education.  At this point in the conference, the wireless was pretty sketchy, so my notes are a little hard to understand.  But I was able to jot down several of the key statements and ideas that she shared.


Pin It Now!

No comments: