Digital Doors was created as a place for me to blog and share resources that I think would be helpful for teachers integrating technology in meaningful ways in their classroom. My goal would be to write a blog post a week, but with my busy schedule, that doesn't happen. I write when I can and rely on nifty tools to help me share what I am finding when I don't have time to write.

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Pin It

Widgets

Celebrate Learning and Win!

In September, I won a Keurig Brewing System at a conference.  I wondered what this non-coffee drinker should do with this device that so many coffee drinkers covet.  I could make tea and hot chocolate I suppose, but I decided it would be fun to offer this device as a prize for a drawing in  hopes to get teachers using a little technology and sharing the amazing things that they are doing in their classrooms.

So today I introduced the contest.  Teachers are asked to share learning happening in their classroom by creating a slide for a collaborative presentation.

So far, three teachers have shared.  I am excited to watch this presentation grow.


Pin It Now!

No comments: